Remove this ad

Anyone Else Blogging about the Challenge?

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

#21 [url]

Feb 1 13 9:44 AM

I have a genealogy blog at http://beginwithcraft.blogspot.com. My latest post is about my goal for this challenge. I will be blogging about the challenge, as well as other genealogical topics.

I have also subscribed to all of the blogs already listed in this thread and look forward to following everyone's progress.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#23 [url]

Feb 1 13 4:30 PM

I wasn't going to use the blog to write this out and then realized that since I need to be accountable, a public blog will keep me on track. I used the blog to share the search for my husband's family but now it is all about my family. Rhea/Yeakley Family History  

I am going to go back and read the blog posts from everyone else.

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Feb 2 13 2:19 AM

Not a blog directly but a website about my village. I am hitching on this challenge to give me the push to get it into a state where I can publicise it locally and have already been encouraged by clearing some stuff from the 'too difficult' drawer yesterday.

But yes it does involve ancestors - my sons are the fifth generation of my family to live in our house.

Springhill History

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#25 [url]

Feb 2 13 4:26 AM

Thank you, Colleen! I'm just wondering about my starting point right now. I'll work through it, but it will probably need some exposition before it when I'm done. This morning I looked at three family history memoirs I have read last year, and none begin with dialog. 

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Feb 10 13 1:11 AM

Yes - I have written about the Challenge.  Here's the link: 

http://manybranchesonetree.blogspot.com/2013/02/taking-plunge.html

I'm enjoying this so much, especially the daily encouragement.  Thanks so much, Lynn, and all of you.  It makes all the difference.

Linda Huesca Tully

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help