Remove this ad

Is anyone else having difficulty seeing a poster's username beneath their avatar at the left side of individual posts?

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Feb 3 12 5:55 PM

Tags : :

The avatars show up fine, but the username (in rather large type) is partially cut off, making it difficult to determine that person's name. Not the end of the world, obviously, but just a minor annoyance!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Feb 3 12 8:51 PM

Ah. I think it's a browser issue. I normally use Chrome, and it displays the lopped-off username below the avatar. I just opened the site in Firefox, and it displays the full username above the avatar. Go figure.

Joseph Ditta Author of THEN & NOW: GRAVESEND, BROOKLYN (Arcadia Publishing, 2009)

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Feb 4 12 8:50 PM

The forum, just as many blogs, is designed for Foxfire, I believe. Just as Ancestry.com doesn't display images in the Advanced Image Viewer with full print options on Google Chrome (which I use for most regular work). Ancestry's disclosure states that it works best with IE. If you access the forum from the link in the emails, it automatically comes up in Foxfire and everything's okay.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jan 24 13 7:49 AM

I see the name on the side. I am having trouble on some of the pages seeing more than part of the first line. I just get some dots... and wonder what the rest says. This topic is not like that.
deb

Deb

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help